Sunday, December 13, 2015

It's Definitely a Sign

I'm noticing a theme in my life and it can't go without comment. Something keeps popping up around me, and I think it's a sign. 


A unicorn in Malta

A unicorn in Scotland

A unicorn in Italy
 A sign of what, I'm not sure, but a sign nonetheless. The unicorn in Malta was lovely and surprising. The unicorn in Edinburgh were also surprising, and kind of silly- so regal, so random. And as for me, I swear, my Halloween costume came to me in a very strange way. I was being a bum, watching TV on my computer, and the next thing I know I'm watching unicorn videos on YouTube. I seriously am unsure how it happened, but I know that once it happened it went on for a long time.

So the signs are there, and I'm excited to see how they continue to pop up around me.


No comments:

Post a Comment